The Formation House in South America rejoiced as they welcomed two new novices.This is always a great event. After their first year as postulants, in which they learn about Religious Life, the young ladies have the freedom to return home or continue their formation in the Novitiate. At their return, they were the Institute habit with a white veil, until their formation is complete.We wish them the best in their personal life as well as in their formation.
- Three Sisters from Africa: Sr. Huguette, Sr. Grazia, and Sr. Ruth will have their junior experience in Rome.
- Sr. Teena Koovaparayil successfully defended her thesis and obtained her Licentiate with Summa Cum Laude!
- Sr. Sheeba Sebastian joined the community of Rhode Island and she will be studying nursing.
- Province Mother Catherine Podesta (Italy)
- New Authorities in Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil and Paraguay