What a wonderful witness it was when the Daughters of Our Lady of the Garden, including the members of the Formation House, walked with thousands of people through the streets of Asuncion, Paraguay. They all had one message: “Defend the unity of the families and all their rights,” thinking on the present and the future generations of people who experience their essential rights in jeopardy. May the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, walk with them in their daily life.
- Three Sisters from Africa: Sr. Huguette, Sr. Grazia, and Sr. Ruth will have their junior experience in Rome.
- Sr. Teena Koovaparayil successfully defended her thesis and obtained her Licentiate with Summa Cum Laude!
- Sr. Sheeba Sebastian joined the community of Rhode Island and she will be studying nursing.
- Province Mother Catherine Podesta (Italy)
- New Authorities in Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil and Paraguay